About erectile dysfunction and infertility

Men are often afraid to go to the doctor when they faced with intimate problems. Meanwhile, the vast majority of purely male diseases are now successfully treated.

What problems do men come to you most often?

Basically it is male infertility and erectile dysfunction. Symptoms such as abdominal pain, frequent and painful urination, presence of blood or urine in the urine should also be alert. The big problem is that men often delay a visit to a urologist. Prescribe their own tests, take medicines on the advice of friends or the Internet. It doesn't do you any good. After all, only a qualified specialist can designate a list of examinations and prescribe treatment.

If you can't conceive a child for a long time, should I visit an andrologist?

Of course. Moreover, there are very few cases of absolute male infertility. If the spermogram shows that natural fertilization is impossible, it is necessary to look for the causes and be treated - therapeutic or surgical methods. The latter variant, for example, is common in varicocele - varicose veins of the seed rope and testicle. Sometimes the causes are multiple.

Also, in the vast majority of cases, erectile dysfunction is successfully treated. It is necessary not to give up, but, again, to understand the reasons. They can be caused by chronic inflammation of the pelvic organs, for example, prostate, and may have an endocrinological or psychogenic nature. Do not forget that the purchase of ED medicines at https://edmeans.com/ is not the same as the purchase, for example, household chemicals. Therefore, other criteria play a much more important role, in addition to the price. Price is a very narrow aspect. Everything is important: the correct appointment of a doctor, the quality of medicine, competent advice from a pharmacist, and, of course, the price.

If there are problems with urination, where to go: to a urologist or a nephrologist?

If urination is painful or the rhythm is disturbed, you should visit the urologist. We treat patients with lesions of different departments of the urinary system, treat cystitis, pyelonephritis, urethritis, prostatitis, prostate adenoma, and other diseases. The nephrologist is usually referred to for secondary kidney diseases, such as kidney failure caused by coronary heart disease or diabetes.

What advice would you give men?

If there are failures in the intimate sphere, you should visit the doctor. This is especially true for young people: for some reason, they are especially ashamed to admit their problems. Men over 40 years of age are also advised to visit a urologist once a year for a preventive examination. If there is pain or unstable urination, contact the doctor as soon as possible.