On June 26, a local man was arrested for six separate charges from three separate incidents. Breon Maurice Randall, 20 of Monticello, had an outstanding Jefferson County warrant for driving without a driver’s license. The warrant was issued on April 14, 2015. On May 3, 2015, he sold marijuana to a confidential informant in a Sheriff’s Office controlled drug operation. This resulted in charges of possession of marijuana with intent to sell and sale of marijuana. On the date of his arrest, June 26, Randall was in possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia, and driving again without a driver’s license. These resulted in three respective, additional charges. Bond was set at $18,600 and he bonded out of jail the same day.
- 2 days ago - Florida wildfires spreading -
- 2 days ago - Citizen’s due diligence saves the day -
- 2 days ago - How should we spend BP Oil money? -
- 2 days ago - Did you see a hit and run? -
- 2 days ago - Crime Beat -