On June 26, a local man was arrested for six separate charges from three separate incidents. Breon Maurice Randall, 20 of Monticello, had an outstanding Jefferson County warrant for driving without a driver’s license. The warrant was issued on April 14, 2015. On May 3, 2015, he sold marijuana to a confidential informant in a Sheriff’s Office controlled drug operation. This resulted in charges of possession of marijuana with intent to sell and sale of marijuana. On the date of his arrest, June 26, Randall was in possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia, and driving again without a driver’s license. These resulted in three respective, additional charges. Bond was set at $18,600 and he bonded out of jail the same day.
- 8 hours ago - Where were you on 9/11? -
- 8 hours ago - Game changer projected figures differ greatly from county’s -
- 9 hours ago - Boyd withdraws from District 3 commission race -
- 9 hours ago - Look What The Stork Brought Us! -
- 9 hours ago - Looters hit county’s archeological sites -