On June 26, a local man was arrested for six separate charges from three separate incidents. Breon Maurice Randall, 20 of Monticello, had an outstanding Jefferson County warrant for driving without a driver’s license. The warrant was issued on April 14, 2015. On May 3, 2015, he sold marijuana to a confidential informant in a Sheriff’s Office controlled drug operation. This resulted in charges of possession of marijuana with intent to sell and sale of marijuana. On the date of his arrest, June 26, Randall was in possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia, and driving again without a driver’s license. These resulted in three respective, additional charges. Bond was set at $18,600 and he bonded out of jail the same day.
- 2 days ago - October 27 is “Read For The Record” at JES (Volunteers needed) -
- 2 days ago - Joan Mattern needs help -
- 2 days ago - Two ACA golfers advance to state -
- 2 days ago - Plea bargaining relieves court docket -
- 2 days ago - Local man dies in Tallahassee accident -