On Fathers Day, as many families celebrated dads with family dinners or barbecues, the parishioners of St. Margaret’s Catholic Church paused a few moments on that day to honor one of their spiritual leaders, Father Joseph Schwab, who passed away almost a year ago, August 13, 2014. In his honor, a tulip poplar tree was planted on the west side of the church; after Mass, Father Viet led parishioners outside where he blessed the tree. Special thanks go to Mr. Bill French, of Monticello Nurseries, for donating the tree.
- 2 days ago - Keeping tabs on Congress -
- 2 days ago - Florida ranks 35th nationally on gun industry dependence -
- 2 days ago - Commissioners to give sports complex more consideration -
- 2 days ago - IRS scammers are setting a trap -
- 2 days ago - Brew Ha-Ha: Conversations for coffee -