On Fathers Day, as many families celebrated dads with family dinners or barbecues, the parishioners of St. Margaret’s Catholic Church paused a few moments on that day to honor one of their spiritual leaders, Father Joseph Schwab, who passed away almost a year ago, August 13, 2014. In his honor, a tulip poplar tree was planted on the west side of the church; after Mass, Father Viet led parishioners outside where he blessed the tree. Special thanks go to Mr. Bill French, of Monticello Nurseries, for donating the tree.
- 35 mins ago - Five-year-old salutes law enforcement -
- 41 mins ago - Jenny Jackson, national champion gymnast -
- 43 mins ago - Tax-free holidays approaching -
- 47 mins ago - Rainfall slightly lower than average during June -
- 50 mins ago - Fletcher Fato battles brain cancer -