On Fathers Day, as many families celebrated dads with family dinners or barbecues, the parishioners of St. Margaret’s Catholic Church paused a few moments on that day to honor one of their spiritual leaders, Father Joseph Schwab, who passed away almost a year ago, August 13, 2014. In his honor, a tulip poplar tree was planted on the west side of the church; after Mass, Father Viet led parishioners outside where he blessed the tree. Special thanks go to Mr. Bill French, of Monticello Nurseries, for donating the tree.
- 1 day ago - Lady Warriors heading to semifinals -
- 1 day ago - Miss and Teen Miss Watermelon Pageant slated for June 4 • 4:00 p.m. -
- 1 day ago - Race at heart of redistricting lawsuit, commissioner says -
- 1 day ago - New law lets students attend school in other districts -
- 1 day ago - Local Resident is delegate for GOP National Convention -